International Business Companies and Cyprus International Trusts
Cyprus is a preferred jurisdiction for the establishment of international business companies (IBCs) and trusts. With a well-developed international banking system, a judicial system based on English law, and an advanced professional services industry providing expert legal, accounting and administration support, the island also enjoys excellent telecommunications and transport infrastructure, including direct air links to the leading commercial centres of Europe and the Middle East.
Kallias & Associates has extensive expertise in advising clients on the use of Cyprus International Business Companies and trusts to structure tax-efficient investments, specific to individual client needs.
Our services include:
• advice on taxation issues relating to international business structures
• incorporation (limited liability companies, partnerships and overseas company branches)
• selection and appointment of company directors and nominee shareholders
• establishment and management of banking services
• full company administration services
Cyprus Double Tax Treaties